Category -------AikidoBoxingHapkidoJeet Kune DoJiu JitsuJudoKaliKarateKickboxingKrav MagaKung FuMixed Martial ArtsMuay ThaiPankrationSamboSavateTae Kwon DoWrestling
South Shore Internal Arts
– Teaching of the Baguazhang and Tai Chi Chuan in Massachusetts. Includes schedule, links, instructor profile, and contact information.
The Santi Institute
– Articles on health, Chinese martial arts, Qigong and exercise. [East Brunswick, NJ]
Triangle Kung Fu Arnis Academy
– Teaching Kung Fu and modern Arnis in Raleigh, North Carolina. Technique guide, seminars, schedules, pricing and supplies.
United States Wushu Academy
– Wushu and Taiji programs Coached by Zhang Guifeng and Christopher Pei in Falls Church, Virginia, USA.
Wah Lum Kung-Fu Athletic Association
– Located in Boston’s Chinatown. Offers Kung Fu exercises, fist-forms, weapons forms, self-defense applications, free sparring, as well as the philosophical aspects of the style.
Wu Li Academy
– Training in Chi Kung, Tai Chi and Kung Fu with a holistic approach. Includes class schedule and history of the Hung Gar and Tai Chi forms.
– Instruction in internal and external styles in Jamaica Plain, MA, USA. Includes detail on classes, styles, and school. Also includes a directory of affiliate schools worldwide.
Aiping Tai Chi and Wudang Kung Fu Academy
– Located in Orange, CT. Wushu, Wudang kungfu, and tai chi instruction by Grandmaster Aiping Cheng, former coach of the Zhejiang Wushu Team.
American Wu Shu Society
– Provides news, competitions, and related resources for the modern wushu community.
Bao Trieu Wushu (Kung Fu) School
– Bao Trieu Wushu (Kung Fu) Sport Center located in Groningen (The Netherlands) specializes in Wushu training and demonstrations.
Here you can list your school or product in our submission fighting and martial arts directory
© 2013 Capital Business Services Group, LLC