Category -------AikidoBoxingHapkidoJeet Kune DoJiu JitsuJudoKaliKarateKickboxingKrav MagaKung FuMixed Martial ArtsMuay ThaiPankrationSamboSavateTae Kwon DoWrestling
Bristol School of Tai Chi
– Based in Bishopston the club practices Chen style Tai Chi and Chi Kung. Contains photo albums, session information and forums.
Bristol T’ai Chi
– Class in Keynsham, Bristol. Brief description of the style and typical class.
Cambridge University Tai Chi Chuan Society
– Class schedule, events, membership and constitution of the group and photos.
Chanquanshu School of Taijiquan and Internal Arts
– Teaching T’ai Chi, Qigong, Chanquanshu and Cheng Hsin. Lists instructor profiles, links, style background, classes and books. Located in Swansea, South Wales.
Chinese Health and Fitness Arts
– Taoist Open Gate Yoga, ch’i gung (qigong), t’ai chi ch’uan (taijiquan), gongfu. T’ien Ti Tao taught by Sifu Mike Symonds in Norwich, England.
College of Chinese Physical Culture
– Teaches a traditional system of Chinese arts for health, relaxation and fitness (described) and certificated courses.
Devon School of Tai Chi Chuan
– Organized under the auspices of the Wu Kung Federation by Matthew Rochford. Yang Shen Gong Chi Kung also offered.
East – West Taoist Association
– Tai Chi, Kung Fu, Taoist Yoga, Dao Yin, Chang Ming Diet as taught by Grandmaster Chee Soo
East Winds School of T’ai Chi Ch’uan
– Traditional Yang Family T’ai Chi (Scotland). Class list and news.
Five Winds Tai Chi Chuan
– Wudang (derived from Wu) style as taught by Sifu Ian Cameron, in Scotland. Lineage, articles, seminars and classes.
Here you can list your school or product in our submission fighting and martial arts directory
© 2015 Capital Business Services Group, LLC