Category -------AikidoBoxingHapkidoJeet Kune DoJiu JitsuJudoKaliKarateKickboxingKrav MagaKung FuMixed Martial ArtsMuay ThaiPankrationSamboSavateTae Kwon DoWrestling
– An introduction to martial arts for 4-6 year olds. The site explains the skills and benefits they will learn throughout the program.
Liverpool Tae Kwon-Do
– TAGB club based in Liverpool taught by Roger Lawrence, Chris Davies and Jay McGinn. Contains information about the club, its members, competitions and Taekwondo theory.
Livingwell Taekwondo Academy
– Features Kyroogi, Poomse, Kyukpa, news, training information, students, class times and dates.
London Taekwondo Academy
– WTF club affiliated with the BTCB. Contains class details for venues in and around London as well as a gallery, a members area and a biography of Usman Dildar.
Lutterworth Tae Kwon-Do
– TAGB Tae Kwon-Do school based in Lutterworth, offering Tae Kwon-Do classes to Lutterworth and the surrounding areas. Instruction by James Byrne (3rd Dan, ITF).
Malvern Tae Kwon Do Academy
– ITF club run by Kevin Summers 5th Dan. Contains club news, events list, links, photos and information about the instructors.
Mark Davies Blackbelt Academies
– ITF-based schools in northeast Scotland run by Mark Davies.
Martial Sports Training Academy
– WTF organisation based in Yorkshire headed by Master Siddall. Offers a mix of Taekwondo (WTF) and Tai Chi, Kick Boxing and MMA training.
Master Loh Traditional Taekwondo Association
– Includes details of clubs in the UK, Ireland and Malaysia.
Master Wolf’s Tae Kwon-Do Academies
– Chief instructor Mr Ted Wolf is a 7th degree Master; the highest ranking Tae Kwon-Do instructor in the South East of England.
Here you can list your school or product in our submission fighting and martial arts directory
© 2015 Capital Business Services Group, LLC